Accredited as a Leadership Coach, Vee has a special interest in working with Leaders facing transitions, complexity and particularly stressful challenges. She helps both Leaders and their organisations to remember their humanity, as a result of which clients go away more confident, resilient, engaged and impactful.
Vee achieves this by creating a safe space in which leaders can:
- dig deep, be vulnerable and explore hopes and fears
- find meaning, purpose and confidence to fulfil their potential
- build greater awareness of their strengths using appreciative tools and techniques
- become aware of and transform unhelpful habits and self-limiting beliefs
- build the resilience to better manage pressure using specific tools and techniques
- work in the moment with current , real , live challenges
And all of this is done with creativity, kindness and humour.
Vee’s coaching experience goes back to 2006. She also has 28 years’ experience as Director, Manager and Engineer in both a global pharmaceutical and a not-for-profit organisation.
Vee has a Level 7 ILM Diploma in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring; Mindfulness training accreditation from Breathworks CIC; and is qualified to use a wide range of psychometric tools for individuals and teams. She has a BSc in Electrical Engineering from Durham University.